Not sure what is causing your wet basement?
A wet basement can cause extensive damage if it is not repaired.
Over time, rainwater seeps into the soil around your home and builds up pressure against your foundation walls. This pressure can exert tons of force causing your basement to leak and crack. When the soil stays saturated all winter long, the damage can become extensive.
AquaGuard has a team of experts that can repair your leaky basement and make sure that the water never returns. We attack basement waterproofing using both interior and exterior methods.
Signs of a Leaky Basement
- Water seepage from basement walls or floors
- General dampness in basement
- Warped paneling or dry rot
- Cracks in basement walls or floors
- Mildew or fungus
- A musty odor originating from basement
- White powder on basement walls
- Peeling paint on basement walls
- Buckling or bowing basement walls
No Matter Your Issue
Does your basement flood every time it rains? Is your foundation cracked? Or are your yard drains causing issues?
No matter what Western Pennsylvania throws at you, we can fix it. (Except the weather, sorry!)
Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate.